Posted: July 10th, 2017
The nurse notes that a client is quite suspicious during an assessment interview and believes that her family is under investigation by the CIA. What would the appropriate nursing interventions be with this client? Select all that apply:
1. Use active listening skills to seek information from the client.
2. Encourage the client to describe the problem as she sees it.
3. Ask the client to tell you exactly what she thinks is happening.
4. Tell the client that she is delusional and you can help her.
5. Explain to the client that most people are not investigated by the CIA.
6. Reassure the client that you are not with the CIA.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.