Posted: July 10th, 2017
Which nursing interventions will assist in reducing pressure points that may lead to pressure ulcers? Check all that apply:
1. Position the client directly on the trochanter when side lying.
2. Avoid use of donut type devices.
3. Massage bony prominences.
4. Elevate the HOB no more than 30 degrees when possible.
5. When the client is side lying, use the 30 degree lateral inclined position.
6. Avoid uninterrupted sitting in a chair or wheelchair.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.